Sunday, March 15, 2009

6th months/half year anniversary!











had a nice dinner at rick's cafe casablanca @ bangsar. place was nice. cozy enviroment. food was just alryte i guess. hahaha but it was a really really special day for me =] it was our 6th month together. half a year already. time passes so fast when i'm with u. there's been alot of ups & downs during this relationship. lotsa drama's in all sorts of matters. and i know. i did something bad that night. but i'm sorry. i promise i'll be more understanding =] i love you baby princess! in another 6 months. we'll be spending our most special 1 year anniversary together xD hahaha den hor. one more year can marry ad la xD jkjk. hmmm but i really really do love you. and i wanna spend the rest of my yada yada life with you my princess cinderella xD ur the most special person in my whole entire life and i wouldnt know what i'd do without you my baby princess =]

No comments: