Friday, October 17, 2008

i treasure you

these days arent really that great. have been arguing with baby girl every once awhile. cause i always cause problems i guess. questioning her bout stupid stuffs. when i should know she would get angry if i'd ask. lotsa problems these days. baby tired of working. me feeling useless to her. and alot more lah. lazy write down-- some unexplainable sumore. so anyways. i just wanted to say. every question i ask you. i ask because i want to know. and i want to know that u really do love me?? yeah. even tho i kno u've showed or told me a thousand times. the stuborn me just wants more=\ i want every minute every second of you. i want you all to myself. i'll admit i'm selfish. i'm sometimes childish. thinking like an inmatured kid. like u said i always ask stupid questions. but the reason why i sometimes behave this way. is because i'm afraid of losing you my precious. i'm scared that you might one day walk away from me or maybe someone stealing u away from me. i cry thinking bout those thoughts. u might ask why i always say i will lose you or something like that. well its because i'm not confident with myself. i'm not good at anything. bad at alot of things. always causing troubles. giving you headaches. even making u cry sometimes. i'm sorry. i promise i wont anymore. i know i sound childish now. but yeah. maybe i am. you nowadays always say we dont click with each other at anything. i hate it when u say that u know?? seriously. i really hate it. i'm trying so dam hard to make things better. i say what also wrong. i dunno wad to say ad. i sometimes just wished u could give in a little?? nvm. i guess its my fault ur like that. i'm always against you in your opinion. thats what you think. haih you dont know this but i worry about you alot. sometimes u want to walk alone. i dont know why. to let go of your anger?? i dont know why. but whenever u get mad and u want to walk by yourself. i get scared. scared that something might happen to you. i dont like it when ur alone. i dont like it when others stare at you. i hate it when others even touch you. but whenever i say anything about it. u sometimes get pissed off. and would be mad with me. i'm sorry baby that i'm like that. i want all your attention. i want all your love. i want everything. i know i myself would give anything just to be with you. you're my everything now. i depend my life on you.

okay whatever i wrote doesnt really matter.
the only thing that matters now is.
i'm gonna appreciate you.
give you all my love and attention.
tolerate any problems.
listen to whatever you want.
will not question your doings.
wont every make you mad again.
cause i really dont want to lose you.
i treasure you baby girl.
i dont ever wanna see you walk away from me.
i love you.

if one day. i lose you. i will look back to all our pictures. and cry.
because i know. i've lost the thing i treasured most in my life.

No comments: