Sunday, October 5, 2008

my uncontrollable love for u xD

everytime u hold my hand.
i feel happy.
everytime u kiss me.
my heart beats twice.
everytime u say u love me.
i smile wider.
everytime u hug me.
it makes me feel like i'm someone important.
everytime ur by my side.
i become soft.
when ur away.
things become different.
i start to feel an emptyness.
i will start to miss you.
and imagine u were by my side.
i love you baby girl.
you're someone really special to me.
and you're my everything.
everything that matters in my life.
my one and only true love.
i finally found you.
actually since a few years ago xD
but still. i want to always be with you.
never to leave you.
be there for you.
to protect you.
love you.
take care of you.
give you piggy baq rides.
give you hugs and kisses.
shopping and trying on clothes with you.
everything in my life will be nothing.
without you.
i love you baby girl*

No comments: