Tuesday, October 28, 2008

life with u has always been good =]

tuesday*
went to kfc for lunch with baby girl during her break. den headed to maybank to open my debit card/atm. after postpone-ing for nearly 2 months. lol. bought guava for my silly guava baby girl xD den we went back home to check out some movies. decided to watch tropic thunder. lol starting was kinda slow. but after awhile it got more and more interesting. and hilarious. hahaha great movie though. ofcoz with a great date, any movie would be the best xD after the movie. went to eat dinner with mom. me baby and my mom ate claypot chicken rice. yum yum~ saw sue ann outside blitz. hahaha stoning on the chair. too bad she couldn't see me xD anyway after that went back home to rest for awhile. watched good luck chuck and sent baby back home. though the day was simple. i had a happy day with her xD she's so so cute. and she's allllll mine xD

p/s: i'll always stay inlove with you

No comments: