Sunday, October 12, 2008

silly baby girl of mine xD

woke up at 8.30am today.
still dont feel well.
decided not to go to work again.
oh well. i woke up and had six messages from my baby girl O.O
hahahahaha silly girl.
here are some of what my silly baby wrote xD

" Lets see. . . Bi's job is to feed me, hold my hand cross road, scratch my back, open the car door for me, bring me car ride + speeding, shopping + kai kai, camwhore with me, barbie me up, hold my bag, carry me, piggy bac me, care for me, hug me, love me, kiss me, sayang me. And born a baby for me XDDDDD"

hahaha this msg ar. left me with a dropped jaw--
i was thinking my baby sooooo sweet lorr.
and suddenly she asked me to born a baby for her??o.O
hahah u silly girl! thats not my job lo.
its yours!!xP
baby must born for bi many many kids k? den we get each one of them a puppy to play and grow up with xD
so baby wn more puppies den born more kids for bi la ha xP
blueks! i love youuuuu!!
hehehehe
okay next message make me hen gan dong??xD

"i love you dearest baby boy of mine :( just dying to hug and squeeze you tight tight every single night thinking bout you after you fetch me home. Don't give up on me. i'm so depending on you already i don't know what where which who already :( don't even know how to stand straight without you holding me"

awwwwwww why sound so sad worr.
u arr. wn make bi cry meh. hahaha. i'm also dying to hug u every night before u go down the car u know??xD baby never really asked for me to hug but u want it badly?? silly girl. can ask bi wn lor. even though now its like everyday also sure hug and no need say anything xD the hugs still mean a whole lot to me as well u know? just holding u in my arms there for those few seconds or minutes makes me happy that i have such a wonderfull baby girl =] i'm never ever giving up on you k dear? i never will. i'll always be here for you. for you and with you. we'll stick together always like glue k??xD i promise you. our love will never dieeeee =D

the other few was kinda silly. hmmm
since i have nothing to do i'll just post them up as well xD

"twinkle twinkle little hideki wake up wake up your princess angrying. die la die la you die die la"

"one ilttle two little three little baby boy, four little five little six little baby girl, seven little eight little nine little apple, ten little fat baybee hippo. Snors loud!*"

hahahaha yeah thats about it. my silly girl message me earllyyyyy in the morning. silly girl cannot sleep ar?? u know your bi pig maa right?? should call me to wake me up u know??lol. i love you baby girl. muacks muacks! u will always be my baby girl. the top of my heart. my everything =] i love you!

No comments: