Sunday, October 12, 2008

updates!*

friday night*
went yum cha with baby. john jun yang sian hoo sherman and marc anthony at station 1 at nzx
didnt do much for the night as it was raining and mostly all plans ruined--
so yeah. dats about it.

saturday*

took mc for the day. didnt feel well. puked and vomited alot. headache whole day. couldnt sleep the whole morning. forced myself to go pick baby up from her place at 1?? went to nzx ka fe tian for lunch. bought baby a china top thingy that she has been looking for. lol. so ermm. after that. i seriously couldn't stand it so decided to go back home. downloaded titanic movie for baby to watch cause she said she havent watched it before. lol. so yeah. baby watched while i slept on her tummy??xD her soft smooth tummyyyy xD and its alllll mineeee~~ blueks! baby helped me massage my neck. gave me water to drink. rubbed my back to make sure i felt okay. pulled my hair cause she said it makes headache less painful. hahahaha. never hear before. anyway. after that we went out to fetch yoke leng from aman suria after her work. den went to mage cafe @ dj at night cause it was our beloved gong's birthday. lol. had dinner with gong vicky xiang ryan yoke leng sian hoo and ofcoz myself with baby=] laughed alot. catched up alot with most of them. after that baby convinced me to go see doctor that night. she even told me which to go. such a sweetheart!!xD anyway i got medicine. ALOT of medicine. 8 tablets for fever alone. 6 for vomiting. 3 for the gas in my tummy and salt water!!T.T ewwwwwwww!!~~ after that went back home to give mom some food i brought back for her. and baby fed me my medicine. hahahaha. after that went to gong's house to meet back up with everyone else. this time zarul jazz marc john jun yang and sherman joined us. hahahaha so yeah. lotsa ppl there that night. watched dawn of the dead. i watched it on youtube before xD before the movie finished. we all decided to go to asia cafe@subang for a pool session and yum cha??lol we had ermm 5 cars drove there. and errr we didnt get lost. we just misunderstood each other and the ways we wanted to take. so yeah. instead "kita pergi satu besar besar punya round"-- hahahaha. anyway had alot of fun drinking and talking. but didnt get to play pool cause it was kinda booked that night. waited bout an hour plus?? hahaha. anyway after that i sent baby home. the end xD



_______________________

special post for baby girl of mine**

you have been taking care of me since noon til midnight. it must've been hard since i was such a baby and kept wanting all your attention. hahaha thank you for everything u've done baby =] thank you for taking care of me. feeding me lunch and dinner. giving me water to drink. not too much not too little. not too cold and all. thank you for listening to bi and saying yes to everything i said. thank you for massaging my head for me. pulling my hair. rubbing my back. loving me. caring for me. u did so much to me that i felt i was a spoiled little kid that day =] and im spoiled by you my precioussss =D i had alot of fun with you that day. eventhough we practically just spent our day at home. i got to be with u. thank you for taking such good care of me that day. and baby dont say u love me but i feel it u know???xD the small little things that you do. it makes me appreciate u even more now. i love you baby girl. ur such an angel/sweetheart/baby/everything xD ur special to me. the most special person. my baby girl.

oh yeah. its the first month since me and baby got together officially xD
this love of ours will never end as it never has all the while=]


iloveyousogoddamnblardymuchngpeichi!!!xD

No comments: